Employee’s name: Natasha Parris
Position/Job title: Continuous Improvement Leader
Employment start date: Nov 2012
Number of years of experience working in the food and beverage processing industry: 4 1/2
1. What’s the best thing about your job?
The ability to bring positive change that helps others and my company.
2. What’s your favourite thing about the food and beverage industry?
The Food & Beverage industry is diverse. There are many fields to explore and grow your skills and career.
3. What advice do you have for someone who would like to be in your job one day?
Don’t be afraid to try something. You learn from every win and fail because it’s an opportunity and that’s not a bad thing.
4. How did you get where you are today? What kind of training/education did you do?
My career started in Broadcasting. It was fun and exciting but I didn’t love it. I went back to school to study a degree in English and French. After graduation,
5. What’s your favourite made-in-Ontario food or beverage?
Kawartha Lakes Ice Cream. Who doesn’t like ice cream. It’s fantastic and it’s made in Ontario 🍦